Village of Newtown, Ohio
Municipal Center and American Indian Education Center
Roth Partnership Inc undertook the challenge by the Village of Newtown, Ohio, to transform the old fire station (originally a church built in 1841) into the new Municipal Center and American Indian Education Center. The Newtown area includes significant Native American sites dating from 1000 BC to 1400 AD. Funds for the project came from both the Village and the Ohio Cultural Facilities Commission.
< back to portfolio